Who YOU Are
Our Client is looking for a seasoned Lead Product/UX Designer who has a proven track record of success in building awesome products and wants to grow into building and managing a design team. This role would lead our product design process from customer research, interviews, and surveys to translating learnings into user flows, customer journey maps, prototypes, and iterative experiences. Their goal is to create a world-class customer experience that empowers brands and content creators, from Hollywood directors to influencers, to deeply connect with their audiences. In pursuit of that goal, we are setting this role up to establish our best practices & design systems alongside a product, data science, & engineering organization dedicated to empowering our learning & execution culture. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and a solid track record of effectively identifying and learning through customer pains and delivering on customer value.
The Company/ Our Client
Our Client connects global brands to consumers through the power of popular entertainment. From a world-leading product integration platform to the global leader for rights clearances and representation to the best in class Influencer channel optimization solutions, They help elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences. Their team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Shanghai, and Provo.
Our Client recognizes that their employees are the key to the company’s success and work hard to maintain our incredible company culture. While They are a well-established organization and a recognized industry leader with a rich history of integration and licensing success stories, we have not abandoned our start-up mentality. They continually evolve branding strategies through artificial intelligence and predictive modeling to meet the unique needs of our clients. To that end, They are a results-oriented, client-centric, and highly creative organization that offers candidates the opportunity to learn from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
They offer a competitive benefits package and promote an environment that supports their core values of Passion, Accountability, Teamwork, and Inclusion.
- Lead and grow our UX team by establishing the team's workflow and culture
- Establish and implement our core design system and interactions
- Own the product design process from learning the customer journey to finalizing experiences for testing and development
- Drive our research, brainstorming, sketching, and testing
- Rapid prototype and iterate through customer interviews and qualitative testing
- Working with Product and Engineering to implement designs
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS product management top-tier consulting or similar functions
- BA/BS in Product Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or other UX related fields, or equivalent experience
- Strong commitment to empathizing with and solving our customer’s problems
- Intrinsically motivated to personally learn and grow through your work
- Proven track record of product design that customers love
- Deep understanding of UX design principles & thinking: useability, interface design, iconography, etc
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with diverse teams (product, technical, marketing) throughout the product life cycle
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Performance-driven self-starter and team player with outstanding communication skills
- Mastery of UX software such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Framer.js, etc
- Experience in social media content creation, curation, workflow, and publishing on YouTube, Instagram, Twitch is a plus
- Passion for creators, artists, and YouTube is a plus