We partnered with our client in the grocery retail computer software space to bring on a Lead Product Designer onto the team. As a product designer, you will work closely with design, product, and other key stakeholders to create impactful experiences for our users. We are looking for someone who is excited about leveraging design to drive product direction, cares deeply about affecting global change, and gets excited about tackling new challenges.
What will you be doing?
- Deeply understand customers and their workflows in order to design user-facing tools for our iOS or web products
- Run an end-to-end design process from user research to high-fidelity prototypes and mockups in order to build products that create value while inspiring adoption
- Work directly with customers in the field to understand their needs and validate product direction
- Collaborate with the other members of the design team and cross-functionally with Product Management and Engineering to realize product vision
- Help to establish and maintain a design language and toolkit that will be used by the entire team and company
What skills or experience do you need?
The following represent the skills and experience our ideal candidate possesses. We encourage all highly-qualified candidates to apply, even if they do not fulfill all the listed criteria.
- 6+ years of full-time end-to-end product design experience
- The desire to dive into an industry with huge problems and opportunities in an effort to drive transformational change
- Proven track record and portfolio demonstrating the ability to design successful user experiences
- Command of HTML/CSS, or another presentation-layer framework (nice-to-have)
- Strong communication skills and inquisitive disposition
- Alignment with their core values: Kindness, Candor, Proactivity and Humility