My post IPO client is one of the leading fintech/credit companies. My client is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are looking for a user-centric Product Manager who is passionate about developing honest and transparent financial products that improve lives. Whether that’s helping users pay for the things they love responsibly or enabling them to reach their financial goals, this Lead Product Manager will spend the time to understand our user’s needs, delve into the data to understand behaviors, and sharpen their instincts to anticipate non-obvious opportunities that will change the trajectory of our product. This Lead Product Manager is comfortable with ambiguity, works well cross-functionally, and has an owner’s mentality.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the product definition, strategy, and long term vision for our suite of consumer products
- Invent the future by talking to customers, looking at the data, and building products that our users will love
- Collaborate with a stellar team of researchers and analysts to run UXR, usability studies, data-driven experiments, and platform improvements to inform product direction
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, marketing, and consumer business
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
What We Look For
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better
- Track record of successfully launching and growing consumer software products and services
- Experience in a D2C facing product role in e-commerce, consumer internet, fintech, or payments
- Analytically driven and highly metrics oriented
- Clear and compelling in written and verbal communication
- Obsesses over getting the details right but knows how to ship on time
- Familiarity with SQL and Excel for product analysis
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org