My client is a global fintech who are reinventing credit by giving consumers the ability to buy now and pay later without being hit by hidden fees and interest. They have recently gone public and are looking to hire a remote Lead PM for their Strategic Finance & Accounting team.
As a Lead PM you will:
- Define the long-term strategy for financial system data, product ecosystem, and automation
- Own and execute the roadmap for your products–communicate both the business value and the technical rationale behind your product decisions
- Partner with Finance leadership (particularly accounting, strategic finance, and financial partnerships), engineering, PMs, and other cross-functional business partners to ensure they have the right information to engage with the central team and ensure happy end-users
- Collaborate with product teams across the company to support broad initiatives that work with Affirm’s financial systems (e.g., international expansion, large merchant integrations, and new product verticals/ expansion)
- 6+ years crafting and delivering world-class platform products in a product management role with a focus on cross-functional and distributed teams
- 3+ years in highly complicated finance products (i.e. Financial Analytics, Finance general ledger, Treasury, tax, accounts receivable, accounts payable & procurement functional domains)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing ecosystems and familiarity with fundamental principles
- Proven solutions leader in at least one full lifecycle of ERP/Finance Systems implementation and/or major enterprise business applications.
- Experience with Looker and Snowflake is preferred
- Experience with the following systems is a nice-to-have; ERP (NetSuite), Coupa, Anaplan, Salesforce, GSuite, Tableau.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Finance or equivalent experience.
- Base salaries up to $230k + significant stock and excellent benefits
For more info please reach out to email@example.com