A fast growing well Funded Fintech client based in New York is looking for a Lead Python Engineer to manage a team of 3 software engineers. You will work as part of the technology services team focussing on ensuring a user-friendly and reliable technology stack for a fast growing client base
The team works using modern technology and is open to streamlining by using the most popular services. This person will report to the CEO.
As a Lead Python Engineer, you will be one of the engineers that help continue to develop mission-critical systems as well as scale them
Primary duties include:
- Be hands-on, taking stories and writing code.
- Hiring and coaching of the development team.
- Work closely with the team to set technical direction and make architecture decisions.
- Implement best in class, startup software engineering practices.
- Regularly evaluate and provide feedback to engineers.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a software or database developer.
- Experience developing and optimising the overall product development process within a startup.
- Proven track record of managing, leading and motivating productive engineering teams.
- Experience growing and retaining teams that are continuously shipping product.
- Experience with python, Postgres and cloud-based dev-ops a plus.
- Suggestive on how to build and maintain a strong engineering culture.
- Ability to prescribe the right amount of process at the right stage for a rapidly growing startup.
- Desire to continue hands-on software development.
Note that salary on offer is up to $190k,to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org