Job descriptionA Series A startup set to launch Series B who are a next-generation platform for business to business payments. They enable businesses to send and receive payments in local currency via a simple and inexpensive manner by using our unique multi-rail technology across several global networks.
Currently, my client is undergoing a large recruitment drive and are looking for Senior/Lead Front End Engineers with ReactJS experience.
Note that the roles can either be based out of the Bay Area (Sunnyvale) or San Francisco office.
This is a hands-on position where you will be asked to do everything to delight their customers directly - build libraries and applications to improve day-1 customer experience, connect directly with the customer on forums, blog posts and meet-ups to increase awareness, and contribute to open source community.
You will shape the product roadmap, strategy and evangelize technology. You need to be a top software developer with a good track record of delivering and also excel in customer focus, communication, and leadership. If you want to test your limits and tackle technical challenges you won't see anywhere else then come join our group.
- You will build new libraries and applications
- You will quality features and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- You will be working with team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- You will be mentoring other engineers
- You will have a current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.
- Strong experience with React and high-security front end code
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with + 5years of software development experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of overall software development experience
- Experience with designing and building large scale systems
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, asynchronous architectures and distributed algorithms
- Experience developing in multiple languages
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to simplify and innovate
In joining the team, you'll enjoy a competitive salary of up to $180,000, great benefits, a creative and comfortable work environment, and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing technology company.