Intelletec have partnered with a fun startup that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space. They have been on the Deloitte Fast 500 for five years running.
They apply technology to the travel advertising space, delivering $10B in bookings for the thousands of hotel, airline, and cruise companies that make up their customer base.
- The Platform Engineering team owns their traveler profile store, their data warehouse, and the broader technology stack.
- Their traveler profile system processes 100M pixels each day, and updates their targeting within 100 ms.
- Their data warehouse tracks 350M anonymized traveler profiles, enabling creation of more effective user targeting for ads
- Their tech stack scales globally on GCP and supports engineering and data science teams that build systems that reach users across display, SEM and Facebook.
- They are looking to grow this team with a Lead Software/Data Engineer that has the presence, the energy and the positive attitude to drive the team and the platform forward.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Production experience in one of: Go, Python, Java.
- Excellent grasp of CS fundamentals - data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Distributed Systems.
- Experience with highly parallel processes.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services infrastructure (EC2, S3).
- Big Data experience: BigQuery, BigTable, Hadoop, HBase
- BS/MS/PhD in CS/EE or equivalent experience.
Nice to Haves:
- Machine Learning experience -- Successful implementation of ML solutions
- Infrastructure Tools - Docker, Kubernetes (GKE), Jenkins
- AdTech experience - OpenBidder/RTB
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: Give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen to fill your breakfast, lunch, and snack needs
- Wealth: Stock options
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days