Our client is the leading provider of Remote Care Management solutions and services across the United States. With the most technologically advanced software platform combined with knowledgeable and empathetic clinical staff, it enables providers to deliver the highest quality of care to their patients while simultaneously improving clinical and financial outcomes.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you’ll work closely with senior leadership and lead all of our engineering teams, both in the US and globally. They're looking for a candidate who is passionate about building new applications from the ground up and who will join a growing team in developing the products that enable providers to provide high-quality services to their patients.
- Implement and document new software apps and components.
- Understand how code fits into broader technical and/or business contexts.
- Actively participate in code review and technical design reviews.
- Lead medium to large projects. Full ownership of system/component from development to production.
- Research new technologies and prototype new ideas.
- Ensure high testability and quality of delivered software.
- Work with the Operations team to troubleshoot and fix defects in software.
- Participate in building Scrum processes and agile culture within the company.
- Mentor a team of software engineers.
What They're Looking For:
- 5+ years of Full-stack enterprise Software Engineering experience and 2+ years of leading engineering teams.
- Having worked in a dynamic, agile environment with minimal supervision
- Experience with Python/Django, Ruby on Rails or similar web development frameworks
- Extreme problem-solving skills
- Superb communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related field of study.
Compensation: $150-200k Base Salary + Equity