My client is a VERY well funded ($150m+) AI / Robotics startup, based in Downtown San Francisco. They really understand the positive power of AI, and want to bring consumer robotics an every day reality, for everyone.
I am in the market for a Lead (or Senior who wants to step-up) SWE, with a wealth of knowledge of cloud technologies. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the entire comapny cloud services and infrastructure.
What you'll bring:
- Strong experience with either Go or Python in a high-profile environment
- At least 6 years' experience with enterprise level back-end engineering
- Expert with cloud technologies - Primarily AWS (experience with Azure, Google is great)
- Significant experience creating scalable, distributed services
- Deep understanding of cloud security fundamentals
- Experience with BI & NoSQL databases (Amazon Redshift, Cassandra, Vertica etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
Nice to haves:
- Leadership experience - managing and growing engineering teams
- Experience with event transport systems (Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, Flume, Scribe)
- Experience with AI, or Machine Learning, or Robotics
Very Generous Salary + Awesome Benefits + Equity
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE - NO INTERNSHIPS - H-1b Transfers Available