Intelletec has teamed up with a Healthcare firm whom are building the largest analytics capabilities in the US.The role will entail leading the development on a major launch of app with Apple, a new concept worknig along side data scientists and machine learning engineers giving strong exposure to the candidate with further leadershup orspects.
You an choose from a NYC, MA or CT l ocation.
This is a lead position in one of the most forward thinking teams - the analytics team. he Company is focused on reshaping healthcare across the US, and this role is pivotal to the technical development aspects of their goal.
Roles and Responsibility
- The lead role is an opportunity to join the analytics engineering team within the transformation organization
- Working on projects that will shape the future of the organization.
- The immediate need will be to join our team supporting on of the core products, which is a mobile product made for their members to help them lead a happier & healthier life.
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a team-first mentality who can flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be working on designing, developing, and deploying Big Data products.
- You will be working cross-functionally, so communicating advanced technical concepts to broad audiences and also mentor junior engineers.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of progressively complex related experience
- Advanced hands-on programming experience in SQL/Hive, Spark, NoSQL,(Java/Python is a plus)
- Integrates data from a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards
- Ability to understand and build complex systems to solve challenging analytical problems
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams
- Demonstrated ability designing & optimizing queries to build scalable, modular, efficient data pipelines
Strong base, Full Healthcare, great benefits, great bonus structure (almost always guaranteed)