A VC funded ($8m) San Francisco start-up is looking for a Back End Software Engineer.
- Design, build, and maintain core services and systems across multiple technologies such as virtual machines, docker, api servers, databases, etc.
- Write clean code with an eye towards performance and maintainability
- Work with engineering and product teams to build new features at large-scale
- 5+ Years of experience developing production-level services and applications in Python
- Experience writing performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
- Understanding of high-availability, fault-tolerant, scalable, distributed systems
This position pays up to 180k depending on experience + equity
My client are also flexible on time spent in the office (Part remote available but you must be local to San Fran)