Our clients mission is to build connective tissue between the physical world of freight and the digital ecosystem used to manage it.
As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to develop and deploy tomorrow’s hardware & software solutions and help revolutionize logistics.
- Oversee the full-cycle recruiting process for both technical and non-technical roles.
- Maintain and build a diverse pipeline of ‘warm’ candidates for backfills and future roles.
- Develop strong partnerships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs.
- Provide a seamless recruiting experience with timely follow up and attention to detail, for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Consistently hit sourcing and hiring targets while communicating progress to hiring managers.
- Participate in virtual and in-person recruiting events (career fairs, meetups, etc).
- Assist with other ad hoc recruiting projects.
- 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles.
- Familiarity with sourcing tools and ATS systems: LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, and Greenhouse.
- Experience recruiting in-house, in a fast paced, high-growth startup environment. Or agency experience working with early stage companies and an interest to move to in-house recruiting.
- Proven track record of filling open roles in a timely manner.
- Strong communicator, you enjoy telling clear and compelling stories.