Machine Learning Engineer
- VC backed tech firm with a machine learning platform for the world's biggest construction sites
- Key HQ’s in San Francisco and R&D centre in Toronto.
- Pioneering the use of advanced machine vision and AI in this field and constantly striving for perfection. We're looking for software engineers who thrive on solving challenging problems and are passionate about building large-scale, high-performance applications.
- As a technology pioneer, you are passionate about creating solutions with massive impact, solving challenging real-world problems, and working in unexplored areas. At indus.ai you will strive to solve challenging real-world problems on a daily basis using cutting edge technologies.
- Be a key part in developing the algorithms behind the computer vision platform which enables developers, project managers, and general contractors to optimize labor, equipment, and materials.
- Extend and maintain existing machine learning algorithms.
- Collaborate with a smart, passionate team to build powerful AI product.
- Taking cutting-edge research papers and results in fully production-ready systems.
- Innovate and come up with unique solutions solving real-world machine learning problems.
What you need to succeed
- Strong knowledge of TensorFlow or other deep learning libraries (Pytorch, Keras)
- Exposure to cloud computing vendors like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Working knowledge of computer vision libraries like OpenCV, FFMPEG
- Object-Oriented Programming experience with a language like Java, Python, C++ (or others)
- Previous Exposure to version control (git, svn)
- 3+ years of software development experience (including co-op and internships) in a high-responsibility, minimal-supervision environment.
- Exposure to Object detection, Image classification or segmentation neural networks is a huge plus.
Competitive package on offer.