Our client helps the world’s largest manufacturers drive innovation. By leveraging advanced artificial intelligence techniques, they help augments the traditional R&D approach to get better material and chemical products to the market in half the time. Founded by MIT and Stanford machine learning experts, they are building a great company attacking an untapped R&D market. They work with companies of all sizes, from innovative startups to Fortune 500 manufacturers, delivering a proven solution that creates tremendous value for research organizations.
We are looking to build out our world-class technical team.
Description: Are client are seeking machine learning engineers who are passionate about statistics and optimization. Their goal is to revolutionize industrial research and development with artificial intelligence. They're looking for motivated engineers who can help us automate the experimental process of Fortune 500 companies.
- MS or PhD in CS, Statistics, EE, Mathematics, or Physics
- Experience with statistical machine learning theory
- Experience with software development
- Interest in applied mathematics and stochastic modeling and optimization
- Familiarity with global optimization problems
- Understanding of Bayesian statistics
- Experience with numerical computing such as with Numpy, Julia, etc.
- Experience with automatic differentiation libraries such as PyTorch, Theano, Caffe, TensorFlow, etc.