A Leading Insurer are looking to add a talented Machine Learning Engineer to their team in London.
You will be designing and developing disruptive AI-first products.
This is an opportunity to thrive, utilising the most advanced R&D, enabling you to make a significant difference to the business and wider industry.
The Role and Your Responsibilities
- Demonstrate end to end understanding of Machine Learning Algorithm applications
- Individual contributor to solution development and technology roadmap
- Design and deliver training and workshops
- Parter with Machine Learning researchers, testing methods applied to key problems within Insurance and Investments.
- Employ both statistical and machine learning methodologies to answer business questions
- QA - Contribute to Peer Review process to ensure code quality
Skills and Experience
- Formalise learning problems with Mathematical notation
- Expertise in Python, C++ and Java
- Engineering for scale using AWS
- Knowledge of Gulp, Grunt, Jenkins, CodePipeline
- Advanced knowledge of algorithms and data structures with Machine Learning evaluation metrics and best-practice
- Masters Degree with industry experience
- Base Salary £100k+ depending on experience
- Good bonus package
- Great benefits on offer
- Supportive learning environment