Our client is looking for world class machine learning engineer to take challenges in the area of mobility solutions. Your work are going to be applied and deployed on real system in real-world conditions.
They are creating an innovative mobility ecosystem to transform every single trip to be safe, efficient, cost-effective and entertaining.
You will be responsible in such fields:
- Active learning and Bayesian optimization
- Anomaly detection
- Deep networks
- Distributed/parallel learning algorithms
- Learning control
- Predictive modeling
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
- 3 or more years of relevant work or lab experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning or High-Performance Computing
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of machine learning.
- Excellent programming skills in some rapid prototyping environment such as MATLAB or Python; C++ and parallel programming (e.g., CUDA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks.
- Track record of research excellence or significant product development.
- Knowledge of application areas such as computer vision or robotics