About the Team:
The team is working on the challenging problem of making sense of a rich set of Government Data from a Financial professional's perspective. To this end, they intend to employ Machine Learning techniques for Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Document Clustering and other areas with this vast content.
The company is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Machine Learning Software Engineer who can help lead Machine Learning efforts within our team. If you enjoy working with Data and like collaborating closely with business stakeholders, you’ll fit right in.
About the role:
- Solve a variety of technical problems including ingestion of large unstructured public datasets
- Discover actionable data points to alert clients in real time
- Design scalable, extensible search and database solutions to aid discoverability and analytics
- Design user interfaces to make sense of confusing government data for the busy financial professionals that make up our target client base
- 3+ years of software design and development experience with strong C++ skills
- 3+ years of Experience working on Machine Learning problems
- Experience working with SQL
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms and data structures)
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Strong ability to design solutions to complex problems
- Experience in user interface design and development
- Experience in relational databases
- Experience developing in UNIX or Linux
- Experience in dynamically typed languages like Python, Lua
- Experience in search technologies like Solr, Lucene
- Experience working with US Government Data Sets is a plus!
The position pays $150,000- $300,000 + bonuses and the usual beneifts (salary based on experience). Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.