Our client - an exclusive financial services company who focus on specialist real estate lending are looking for a Management Information (MI) Analyst to take ownership of MI reporting to the Group.
The role is pivotal in the day to day management of the Group's operations as you will be responsible for providing reporting that is quick, accurate and reliable. You will be involved with the ongoing review of data, and making recommendations towards the data integrity and database structures.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Design and prepare for execution all Business Objects reports
- Test & validate reports for accuracy and integrity
- Set up agreed frequency for reports
- Suggest enhancements and value add to MI reports
- Act as SharePoint administrator
- Develop new data analysis and visualizations that summarise information and provide the business with actionable data driven insights
- Validate data and master data to ensure accuracy. Help improve processes to facilitate
Skills and Experience
- 3 Years professional experience working with Data / Similar Role
- Hands on design and reporting in Business Objects (BO)
- Experience of creating custom reports and graphics using BO or similar tools
- Good data warehouse SQL Query skills
- Hands on solid ETL experience to transform data
- Hands on experience of SharePoint set up and Administration
Salary and Culture
To be right for this role you will need to be energetic, have excellent prioritisation skills and be great at multi-tasking.
Salary on offer is up to £50k, plus bonus and benefits