A Global Cyber-Security Saas Company who are leading in online brand protection.
Due to rapid success, they are now looking for a Manager of Live Anti-Piracy Client Services to join their expanding team based in the UK.
If you are looking for a company that is passionate about their business relations, company culture and keen to help their staff progress, get in contact today!
The Manager, Client Services, AP Live, is a highly impactful role for our Anti-Piracy services. As our manager, you will be working in a team that is responsible for providing anti-piracy services for an exciting list of clients that include sports rights owners, major TV/movie studios, and other rights holders/owners.
In this role, you will utilize our best in class, proprietary piracy monitoring and enforcement technology. As the Manager, Client Services, AP Live you will be responsible for overseeing a number of key accounts/relationships; therefore, extensive experience in a client facing role and people management skills is crucial. Past or present knowledge of working in the piracy/antipiracy space would be highly desirable.
- Provide a high level of account management and client servicing to the company’s key client of contact for major clients and be fully responsible for ensuring their needs and requests are met and that any problems are solved quickly and creatively
- Manage client relationship from integration, ensuring delivery of service requirements, identify and implement recommendations for altering the service in relation to the client needs and industry trends;
- Responsible for delivering anti-piracy services on behalf of a number of major content rights owners
- Manage a team that provides anti-piracy services by utilizing our piracy monitoring and enforcing methodologies (both via manual activities and utilizing our automated systems)
- Manage a team that generates, and analyses report that help clients better understand digital piracy information and drive actions;
- Provide anti-piracy services by utilizing our piracy monitoring and enforcing methodologies (both via manual activities and utilizing our automated systems)
- Generate and analyze reports that help clients better understand digital piracy information and drive actions;
- Collaborate with internal groups (engineering, product development, sales, and operations groups) to contribute and/or drive anti-piracy initiatives)
- Research to stay up to date on the latest digital piracy methods, trends and major happenings;
- Ability to plan, set targets, monitor and control projects
- 5 years team management experience (at managerial level/managing employees)
- Anti-piracy experience, including knowledge of online live streaming sites (pirated and legitimate), P2P technologies and other forms of piracy distribution desirable.
- Knowledge of the digital media consumption landscape.
- As a successful candidate, you must have proven experience in meeting the demands of both the client and business managers; building credibility, trust, and rapport with the client from the outset;
- Strong PC and online/internet skills required (web browser, working experience with Microsoft Office tools)
- Due to the nature of our Anti-Piracy service delivery schedules, candidate’s flexibility is essential
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities, whilst still delivering an excellent service to the client.
- Happy to present to clients and groups.
- Experience in dealing with senior level individuals is essential and an ability to resolve problems smoothly and efficiently