My client is an early stage startup looking to hire a Manager of Product Support. This is an exciting opportunity to build the role from the ground up and develop best practices that will influence the future of how they work. They are looking for someone who is collaborative, has deep user empathy, and is a skilled communicator and arbitrator. Solving problems and being customer-centric should motivate you.
As a Manager of Product Support you will:
- You will manage the support team (5 people)
- You will initiate strategic initiatives to help scale support so that we can provide our users with the best and quickest experience possible.
- You will also mentor the team and provide guidance in their career development.
- You will be analyzing data to set priorities and make informed decisions. As needed, you will jump into the queue to help the team resolve escalations and maintain timely responses.
- At least 8 yrs of experience in online customer support for software
- At least 3 yrs of experience managing and mentoring a team
- Experience supporting multiple platforms (mobile, web, desktop)
- Experience with Zendesk or other similar support ticketing platforms
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience conveying technical concepts over written communication
- Base salaries up to $150k + Equity
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info