Intelletec is working with an established member-exclusive retailer for a lead role on their Business Analytics team. This team focuses on engagement campaigns for new members using storytelling & business insights. The Enterprise Analytics team transforms data into actionable insights and is “at the table” collaborating with business leaders to drive innovation, strategy, and business outcomes.
Lead Engagement and Business Insights Analyst
The Lead Engagement Analytics and Business Insights Analyst will support the Membership pillar of the Enterprise Analytics Team. Reporting directly to the Director of Engagement Analytics and Business Insights, we are looking for a thought partner who will take a data-driven approach to improve member engagement, shopping, retention, and growth. In this highly visible role, you will collaborate with senior leaders in Enterprise Analytics, Membership/Engagement as well as the Executive Leadership.
- Provide analytic support to drive data driven decision making and strategy across the engagement, loyalty, CRM, and member insight space
- Support Marketing in executing and measuring brand marketing campaigns
- Be a thought partner in the creation of engagement and personalization testing plans and provide “next level” insights related to the measurement of tests
- Be relentless in the pursuit of value-add insights through the utilization of an “answer first” approach to analytics
- Support Merchants by providing membership insights to drive decisions
- 5+ years of analytics experience preferably in retail marketing, business insights or consulting roles
- Demonstrates solid understanding of data and audience segmentation/solutions
- Ability to think critically and persuade business decisions with the use of data and analytics
- Working knowledge of visual analytics platforms such as Tableau/Alteryx/SAS EG and relational databases
- Previous experience working with Adobe Analytics or similar tools a plus
- Working knowledge of at least one data/analytics programming language (e.g.0SQL/SAS/R/Python) a plus