Our client is a fast growing Series A startup based in San Francisco who are looking for their first Director of Marketing to help them grow.
They are a small, smart, and fun team backed by top VC firms. Their two founders are serial entrepreneurs whose companies have helped millions of consumers from protecting them from spam to communicating with family members who have raised 23 rounds of financing, created 6 companies from scratch and built products and companies that impact 10s of millions of people.
The role of Marketing Director will sweat even the tiniest detail if it means you will get .1% higher conversions. You understand consumers buy because of benefits, not features. You have created facebook ads, google ads and measured them to gain insight and make improvements in conversions throughout the funnel. You have also created positioning frameworks and managed PR teams.
Your job will be to build a lead generation machine and refine both the funnel and the product onboarding process. You will also be responsible for managing the existing brand and working with the PR team. Success will be measured by improving marketing site, materials, the ads, funnel and product to increase conversions.
- Ad creation, measurement and tuning
- Marketing copy
- Working with a PR team
- All media types including video
- Learning from AB tests, customer feedback and data.
- Listening to feedback both from consumers and from your peers
- Understanding marketing processes and discovering opportunities to improve them
- You have read Influence, Invisible Touch or anything by Seth Godin
- You have a passion for something outside the office
- You have experience with financial services