An established Technology Startup working to bring about transparency and fairness to property management are looking for a talented Marketing Manager.
The Company, are now well established in the market, following significant initial investment and solid growth from then on. The product they have developed is a platform solution that seamlessly connects landlords and contractors to better service their residents.
The Product enables help organizations to streamline property management by automating repairs and maintenance, from single landlords to institutions.
The Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to lead the development of brand and marketing strategy, campaign planning and execution across both B2B and B2C activity.
Role and Responsibilities The Marketing Manager will focus on the following business;
- Devising and delivering integrated, innovative marketing campaigns that create results
- Reporting and optimizing key marketing metrics
- Devising and delivering marketing campaigns
- Hands on marketing - setting up campaigns, coordinating lead generation, engagement, nurturing through the funnel
- Collecting, analysing, reporting on marketing metrics
Skills and Experience:
- Generating leads for business development teams through integrated marketing campaigns. In building marketing funnels through bought, owned and earned channels, for inbound and outbound marketing activity
- Developing engaging campaigns with great customer-focused content and copy
- Setting metrics and tracking and optimising marketing performance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred
- Office based - 10-day flexible work from home policy
- Market Competitive, plus bonus