Intelletec has partnered with a fast-growing company who are looking for an outstanding Marketing Manager across Brand & Content. This is a key role in being the architect of the brand as our Series A client continues to grow and strengthen its leadership in the mobility and travel industry.
- You will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns, creative messaging and managing the brand across the entire user journey and will work closely between the internal creative team and manage briefs, plan to message and developing insights to drive great creative.
- You will work to produce great work that delivers on our brand stories.
- You will also be responsible for managing brand consistency across the organization.
- You will build the brand, voice, tone, and messaging and tell the story carrying the vision and mission forward. Be our storyteller.
- Develop social media, influencer, and brand ambassador strategies and lead the execution in building their community.
- Lead efforts with events and PR.
- Create a content marketing strategy and develop useful content for all functions of the business and verticals.
- Write effective copy for all our communication channels.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in consumer marketing within the tech industry - specifically mobile products
- Proven track record of impactful marketing and analytic skills which demonstrate an understanding of key business drivers.
- Good understanding of the mobile app eco-system and mobile marketing
- Creative mindset, with a natural understanding of how users think.
- Well organized with high project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills for relationship management. Someone other people love working with. You’re all about cross-functional projects. You naturally bring folks together and help them do great work.
- The ability to multi-task and be hands-on on multiple projects at once.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter, and lack of process doesn’t get in the way of getting things done.
- An excellent writer. You should love bringing ideas to life with the right words and creative.
- You’re up for doing things differently. You know the essence of and skills behind ‘traditional’ brand marketing, but you have the urge to reinvent the brand marketing playbook.