As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will help create scalable processes that facilitate best practices in lead acquisition and management. You’ll be responsible for the implementation and operation of marketing and sales technology, as well as reporting and analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company.
You’ll also collaborate with your teammates to architect the martech stack and lead lifecycle / funnel stages, implement marketing programs in HubSpot and other martech tooling, and provide basic assistance to the sales team for their technology needs. My clientis a fast-paced (and fun) startup environment, and you’ll need to be comfortable with multithreaded work.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing and sales tools used to acquire, distribute, manage, and report on leads, companies, and deals.
- Provide reports on marketing and sales activities, performance, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data, develop insights, and make optimization recommendations.
- Monitor, maintain, and enhance data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies to optimize marketing and sales team performance.
- Assist with technical implementations across the full martech stack; e.g., you may need to create a blog post in Wordpress if the normal publisher is unavailable. Or, you may need to help audit and implement pixels and conversion tracking in Google Tag Manager, to support a website or Google Ads launch.
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of marketing operations experience.
- Outstanding analytical skills with a strong drive to optimize business processes and results.
- Expertise in the full martech stack.
- Expertise in implementing and reporting on various models and comparing against enterprise B2B software industry baselines for the marketing and sales “waterfall” – funnel stages, buyer’s journey stages, lead lifecycle stages, etc.
- Hands-on experience implementing nurture, onboarding, and lifecycle flows in HubSpot.
- Ninja-level proficiency with HubSpot, martech tooling (HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Google Tag Manager, Sendoso, Zoom Webinar, BriteVerify, etc.), and spreadsheets.