Our client who have raised Series A funding are building robotic technology to automate the delivery supply chain.
Due to rapid growth and investment they are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team.
As a leader of their hardware engineering team you will design autonomous electric vehicles that will revolutionize the logistics industry. You will be at the forefront of designing how this looks and works!
- 5+ years of mechanical design experience with electric vehicles
- Experience with design for maintenance and design for low and medium scale manufacturing
- Comfortable leading internal industrial design and interfacing with 3rd party designers
- Fluent understanding of electromechanical systems and basic power electronics
- Proficient at hands-on prototyping and experience working proactively with 3rd party machine shops and suppliers
- Experience designing with CAD software in multi-user, production style environments
- Self-starter with experience working in small and dynamic teams
- MS preferred, or BS with equivalent work experience
Why work here?
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and more!
If you love small teams, building an awesome product and getting stuff done then please get in touch today