As CRM Developer you translate CRM user experience requirements into the best suitable configuration, customization, integration approaches and taking an outside-in and customer-centric approach to both front-end features and back-end data flow.
- You will be part of the CRM IT team, where you collaborate and co-create closely with the CRM Business team.
- You create Dynamics CRM solutions from the start to end by designing, developing, testing and deploying all the different parts in our solution.
Knowledge and experience
- Higher education background in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent. Beside your educational background, we expect that you have experience with:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM out-of-box features - you know when and what to configure/customize to meet the business requirements.
- Advanced experience in extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM using plugins, workflows and client side scripting.
- Advance knowledge of unit testing using NUnit or other testing frameworks.