We are hiring a number of Mid Market Account Executives to help manage a huge sales pipeline and ever-expanding client base for our client based in New York. The company is a Series D SaaS startup, who recently raised another $150M in funding, taking their overall valuation to almost $2.5Bn.
They manage a global client base, covering every industry with some massive household names. Initially what started as a PM tool, has now evolved into a centralized hub for managing work places and organizations. Providing the best possible customer service is the primary focus, and the main reason behind the success they have had so far.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Contact existing and high-quality leads to sell our product
- Build trust and lasting relationships with our customers
- Provide customized support to customers to finalize the sale
- Coordinate sales efforts team members and other departments
- Become an expert on the product and features to discuss available options with clients for upgrades
- Achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- 3+ years in SaaS sales/business development positions
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to affectively manage time, prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Proficiency in another language is advantageous (fluent English speaking is a MUST)
- Lots of energy and a driven personality
What's on offer:
- Very competitive base salary
- Strong stock options
- Amazing benefits including paid meals daily and money towards transport costs
If you are interested in this role, please forward through your resume and let me know when you are available for a call to discuss this further.