Intelletec is partnering with a mission driven startup to find Mission Operations individuals to join their growing team! Our client is on a mission to give gun owners better tools for reducing preventable gun injuries and deaths, especially among children.
Reducing accidental firearm injuries and deaths requires original thinking and authentic collaboration, so we’re deeply invested in building a team and culture that can achieve our mission together. Team members enjoy autonomy and flexibility from day one, so expect to be immediately tasked with solving challenging problems and building new systems that work. You’ll receive respect, kindness, and support from every direction while you figure out how to get it all done.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- As a member of the Mission Operations team, you’ll be charged with ensuring exceptional execution of the company’s top priorities. You will work across all areas of the business and coordinate and lead initiatives to ensure we achieve our intended objectives quickly and with high quality.
- To succeed, you’ll need to create useful structure on complex projects and be an excellent cross-team communicator.
- You will need to be a curious problem-solver who relies on proven tools but knows that no framework is a fit for every problem.
- At the end of the day, you’ll be measured on how well you have enabled your project teams to succeed.
- Leading and coordinating teams to execute on mission-critical objectives
- Developing project outcomes and structures to ensure rapid, high-quality delivery of tangible outcomes
- Actively learning from successes and failures to refine personal and team approaches
- Collaborating effectively with teammates across the company
- Measuring inputs and outcomes to continuously drive improvement
- Spotting and stepping into opportunities to improve execution, anywhere and everywhere across the company.
- If you think you will succeed in this role, and love the work you’ll do, we encourage you to apply regardless of your background. We evaluate candidates based on their unique talents and fit for our needs, not a rigid list of qualifications.