Intelletec is recruiting for a well funded Start-Up in Redwood City, CA.
Our Client is one of the fastest growing interactive video platforms on mobile. They are an inspirational platform for creative minds to express, connect, and interact with an extraordinary community through short videos and fun talent challenges. Funded by prominent Silicon Valley and global venture partners, they are rapidly hiring exceptional talents and brand ambassadors who want to build and scale the next-generation social platform.
TiTle: Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing our backend and machine learning infrastructure -- including data ingestions, stream processing, data warehouse, data pipelines, visualization, analytics and applications
- Designing high-performance RESTful web services serving terabytes of data per day.
- Develop and maintain distributed data pipelines for ETL, feature engineering, and model runniing
- End-to-end data processing, troubleshooting, and problem diagnosis, performance benchmark, load balance, and code reviews.
- Experience on data management platform (DMP) is a plus
Qualifications / Skills
- 3+ years of infrastructure building. Deep knowledge of Ruby and Elixir is a big plus
- 3+ years of experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Airflow
- 4+ years of experience designing and implementing large, scalable distributed systems
- Good understanding of computer algorithms
Fore more information, please contact Jennifer@intelletec.com