My client is a well-funded, hugely profitable startup with the market-leading productivity and note-taking application suite.
Combine handwriting, photos, and typing in a single note to bring your projects to life. Use a wide range of note-taking and sketching tools to capture every detail. You can even add and annotate PDFs in the app! It’s the perfect place to create and organize work, school, and anything you find interesting.
I am looking for a Senior QA Engineer (Mobile).
For this position, I am looking for someone passionate about mobile apps, an avid user, and core expertise in testing them.
- Work to identify and classify issues, determining their scope and origin while documenting them thoroughly
- Verify fixed issues
- Collaborate with Engineers and QA to create effective automated and manual tests
- Develop and maintain test plans and a library of test cases
- 4+ years of experience
- Avid iOS and/or Android user
- Experience with Swift and/or React-Native
- Lover of email and productivity tools
- Experience writing automated tests for mobile apps from scratch
- Strong Manual testing experience
- Very strong, competitive base salary
- Actual stock in a profitable company - some "skin in the game"
- Cash bonus
No visa transfers available - GC or US Citizen only, no exceptions.