The company is focused on giving every person on the planet their own unique signal through bluetooth devices to tap into and do useful things for them.
The Test Engineer will work within the Embedded/Firmware team in developing automated test systems and suites.
- Work with our QA Engineer to design, develop and maintain functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests
- Contribute to developing, debugging and maintaining production test firmware and software
- Triage bugs submitted from users and other teammates, verifying issues and gathering additional details.
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- 3+ years in Firmware and/or Test Engineering Experience writing C code for an embedded micro-controllers
- Experience with Python or another automation scripting language
- Advanced level of Jira/Confluence knowledge or other bug tracking systems