Intelletec has teamed up with an exciting AI start-up solving logistical problems, who are looking for a Natural Language Processing Engineer to join their London team.
The product is solving every day global business logistical nightmares through a platform which will standardise documentation, utilising machine learning and deep learning. This position will be working on Natural Language Processing Engineering to own the core text analysis engine.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create sustainable and optimal strategy for using unstructured client data
- Develop NLP algorithims for extraction, classification and analysis
- Work cross functionally to bring NLP systems into full production
- Establish a dynamic data management pipeline
Skills and Experience
- Years of experience 1+
- Experience building and deploying NLP applications at scale
- Commerical experience working with Python and frameworks not limited to Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch & NLTK
- Object oriented programming background working with data structures
- Exposure to unstructured and noisy text sources
- Degree requirement for Mathematics or Computer Science
Equity options (at early stage, so very valuable!)
20 days paid annual leave + 8 days public holiday