An NLP Researcher / Engineer is being sought by a stealth mode startup tackling some of the biggest media publishing problems highlighted in the past few years. The role is working with a team comprised of some of the top Engineers and PostDoc teams in the country from top tech firms and a board comprised of some of the most esteemed investors and C-level execs.
You will be working within the team who are creating a platform to assess and rank articles based on language within the context of current events, as well as identify key areas of improvements that could be made to the current platform.
- 2–5 years of experience in NLP software systems
- Experience building scalable software services that continuously deal with noisy, unstructured text data
- Experience in Java
- MS degree in relevant field statistics, mathematics or computer science
- Experience with open-source NLP libraries
- Experience in at least one scripting language, preferably Python
Senior NLP Engineer / New York / NLP / Java / Python