My client are a very early stage fintech startup that’s still in stealth mode. My client are building a(SaaS) platform aimed at small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s). To date they’ve raised a healthy but prudent amount of seed funding from some fantastic angel investors & they are lookign to take on their First Engineer to help get to MVP.
About the role
You will be reporting to the CTO and will be the first member of the engineering team. Your focus will be on the backend using NodeJS.
Take the lists below as a guide - you don’t need to have everything but 70% is required.
- 3+ years professional software engineering experience
- Server side experience / systems programming
- API design and implementation
- Fintech / finance experience
- Start up experience
- SaaS experience
- Functional programming
- Es6 / es2015
- SQL and noSQL databases (postgres, mySQL, mongodb, redis)
- Automated testing
- Devops, docker, AWS, google cloud compute
- Interest in other server side languages eg golang, clojure, scala
- Interest in Blockchain and applications for distributed ledgers
To find out more please contact email@example.com