Our client are an American software company with offices in London, New York City, Israel and many more.
They developed a security software platform that allows organizations to track, visualize, analyze and protect their unstructured data.
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our London office London office, and remotely for the Ireland Office.
- Co-ordinate office activities and operations in the London office, and remotely for the Ireland Office
- Manage the reception area, serve guests
- Maintain conference rooms
- Manager office expenses and budgets
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders as necessary
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and deliveries
- Ensure items are invoiced correctly and paid on time
- Maintain office condition and coordinate repairs
- Serve as Liaison between the office team and headquarters office management
- Proven experience as an office coordinator, administrator or relevant
- Previous experience with tech companies
- Outstanding communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Assertive and reliable with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team