This role is for an Office Manager for a leading Cyber Security vendor specialising in Insider Threat and User Behaviour Analytics. They are looking for an experienced Office Or-Ordinator to come on board and work from their Central London office.
· Coordinate office activities and operations
· Manage Reception area
· Manage office expenses and monthly budgets.
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders as necessary.
· Partner with HR to maintain office policies
· Manage mobile phone plans and expenditures.
· Manage relationships with external vendors
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries
· Provide remote office management support
· Serve as liaison between the office team and headquarters’ office management.
· Experience as an office coordinator, office administrator or relevant role is essential. Ideally within a technology company.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Assertive and reliable and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.