Our client is fast growing software company based in Paris who are rapidly expanding with 1000 employees worldwide are searching for a talented Office Manager.
Coordinate Office activities and operations to secure efficiency as well as compliance with company policy
- Manage Reception area; serve guests by greeting, welcoming and directing appropriately.
- Maintain conference rooms, reception, Pantry, Break Room and all common areas clean and organized.
- Manage office expenses and monthly budgets
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders as necessary
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Manage Mobile phone inventory, plans and expenditures
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries as well as prepare and send outgoing mail (USPS/FedEx UPS etc.)
- Ensure items are invoiced correctly and paid on time.
- Maintain office condition and coordinate repairs
- Provide remote support for the regional office in Ireland
- Serve as lesion between the office team and headquarters’ office management.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience as an office manager
- Previous experience with technology companies- preferred
- Outstanding communication in French and English (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Assertive and reliable with ability to work independently as well as part of a team