Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, successful customer driven SaaS company? Do you have a passion for helping companies drive value and improve their operations and bottom line through the deployment of and utilization of technology.
Our client helps organizations who maintain vehicle fleets drive cost savings, increase productivity, improve customer service and foster a safer work environment. Their vision is to continue to drive incredible growth while being a business partner clients rely on and trust.
As an Onboarding Project Specialist, you will work with new larger fleet clients as they onboard the Silent Passenger solutions. Your primary responsibility will be ensuring a smooth, efficient and satisfying onboarding experience. Happy and satisfied clients are long term clients! The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B project management and experience with multi-month, multi-touchpoint projects.
- New Client on-boarding for large fleets
Builds and manages process typically for initial 30 – 120 days
Utilizes existing resources, but also heavily involved directly in the management and delivery of:
Obtaining of client Fleet info
Insuring proper units available in inventory and timely shipping of such to client
Manage and deliver specific training offerings – initially and as refresher
Develop, manage and improve Metrics of Success
How to determine (internally) if we are on plan and successful
How to allow Client to determine if SP installation and SP usage is successful and delivering ROI
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries.
- Understand client business operations and technology environment
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams
- Identify and approach wide range of customer stakeholders to deliver value to their respective roles
- Drive and monitor client performance metrics
- Current experience in Onboarding new clients
- Have worked in a Software environment
- Have worked with large and complex new client installations
- Proven work experience as an account manager or customer success role in SaaS or related technology field
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM software
- Strong software demonstration and presentation skills
- Comfort with on-line meeting tools (ex. Go-to-Meeting)
- Ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- BS Degree in Business or relevant field
- PMP Certification or equivalent experience
For more info please contact: