We are currently searching for an innovative Engineering Program Manager for our client in San Francisco. Our partner accelerates the development of AI applications by helping computer vision teams generate high-quality ground truth data. Their mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications!
You will be part of a highly motivated team of operators and collaborators who will ensure steady delivery and customer satisfaction. You are relentless in driving stellar results, running pilots, tests, and experiments, then hand over new designs to a team of skilled operators.
- Drive some of our most critical operational processes.
- Improve existing processes and tools and within the US and globally.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes for new and existing customers.
- Create an effective feedback loop between the frontline, product, strategy, and customers.
- Build, maintain, and regularly communicate detailed reporting for other leaders across the company who will use your team's data to inform their own operations and strategy.
Ideally you’d have:
- 3+ years of industry experience in an operational role and/or 2+ years in a top tier consulting firm.
- An undergraduate degree from a top university in an analytics heavy major (e.g., Engineering or Economics) and/or a graduate degree from a top university in Engineering, Economics, or Business.
- Experience leading day to day activities and improving processes
- An action oriented mindset that balances creative problem solving with the desire to run through walls to deliver outcomes.
- Analytical, planning, and process improvement capability.