This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Penetration testers to join established and rapidly growing Cyber and Information Security consultancy based in London for a remote – home based role (this can be anywhere in the UK).
This is an exciting phase within the company as the Security Practice continues to expand due to ongoing successes and you will be joining an existing team of enthusiastic Penetration Testers on engagements with a variety of clients. We are seeking Penetration Testers with at least 2 years commercial experience and ideally with CHECK Team Member status, however, we welcome applications from experienced penetration testers interested in progressing through the CHECK scheme.
• Competitive Salary - up to @40,000 - £80,000
• Bonus up to £15,000 on utilisation
• All expenses paid
• Private health care
• 25 days holiday allowance
• All training and accreditations funded by company
• 20% of time can be used on personal projects
• Work as a deliverable Penetration tester / CTM, offering the consultancy's clients a professional customer experience.
• Conduct effective and comprehensive technical assessments and consultancy services to a high standard, including the consultancy's core technical services.
• Maintain an accurate and current knowledge of information security issues, keeping abreast of new technologies, methodologies, techniques, vulnerabilities and market trends and communicating this throughout the team.
• Produce technical reports and executive summaries accurately, in line with client and company expectations, in accordance with the QA manual and within deadlines.