I'm recruiting for could be of interest. Engineering hire number 5! :)
Our client is a series A startup ($10m raised) and are made up of an amazing team; ex from Nest, Square, Google, MakerBot and Canary. They build amazing hardware and software that put old brands in the closet and bring a digital rebirth to this space. What they do requires the integration of aesthetics / design, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, RF communication, firmware, mobile apps, cloud systems, and everything in between. This is way above the technical complexity of your typical startup job! They are looking for people who enjoy hard challenges and love what they do. They set the bar high and “impossible” means “let me find a solution” in our world.
- The company's team is lean and very talented. As one of the company’s first engineer, you love building amazing things from nothing. You are comfortable in multiple backend technologies and familiar with best practices.
- You will work closely with the rest of the engineering team to create best-in-class services and backend systems.
- You are a strong backend engineer, with enough frontend chops to be efficient there as well.
- Ability to design or execute on complex dynamic web interfaces is not expected for this position.
- Expect to be working on real engineering challenges in the backend: data aggregation, machine learning, scalable services, hardware, firmware, geo-data, sensor data.
Tech stack: Work on anything from Node.js, TypeScript, React, AWS, iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin), C, C++, Data and Machine Learning!
Competitive salary and strong equity on offer :)