Working for a Gartner Leader in Network Security and Firewall Management, you will be providing high quality technical services to customers as a Pre Sales Engineer.
You will be expected to provide technical pre-sales support to various entities for the purpose of promoting and selling their products/ services. Entities include: potential customers, existing customers, partners, and resellers. Pre-sales activities will also include close interaction with internal groups such as product management, marketing, R&D and post-sales support.
· At least 7 years in customer facing Pre Sales role
· Practiced experience with development, delivery and deployment
· Experience in Linux
· Ability to work in a team sales environment, participating in sales strategies as well as individual stand-alone sales activities.
· Experience in Network Security Products & Technologies (i.e. Firewalls).
· Strong technical troubleshooting abilities
· Customer facing skills, excellent interpersonal and verbal communication and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships
· Ability & willingness to travel (up-to 50%) within UK
· Self-learning capabilities. Willingness, discipline and self motivation to work productively and efficiently from your home office.
Nice to have
· Knowledge & Experience with scripting (Bash, Python).
· Cisco and/or Check Point Security Products and/or PAN Firewalls and/or Cloud Security Products Certification.