A leading Cyber Security Company is looking for a Pre Sales Engineer to be based out their Stockholm office.
My Client are specialists in the management of network layer firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers, and other network security devices. Due to rapid success, they are now looking for a Pre Sales Engineer to join their expanding team based in the Nordics.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly products/services sales goals
- Provide extensive tactical and strategic pre-sales support for the inside sales team
- Provide technical pre-sales support to various entities for the purpose of promoting and selling products/ services. Entities include potential customers, existing customers, partners, and resellers. Pre-sales activities will also include close interaction with internal groups such as product management, marketing, R&D and post-sales support
- Training partners and resellers on the proper positioning and technical sales of products.
- Execute responsibilities using all possible media and methods including conference calls, emails, web demonstrations, on-site visits, public presentations, trade show attendance, user group meetings and more
- 2+ years firewall experience and 7+ years customer-facing
- Ability to work in a team sales environment, participating in sales strategies as well as individual stand-alone sales activities
- Ability to understand the highly charged sales situations a
- Knowledge & Experience in Linux – a must
- Strong presentation and pitch skills
- Fluent English
- Market-leading, plus bonus
- Office based in Stockholm, with frequent travel