One of the leading technology companies working at the interesection of advertising and travel are looking for a Pricing Manager to work on exisiting offerings, new products and new pricing strategies.
Working already with a large amount of the Fortune 500 travel companies, this data focused company analyzes the complete traveler path to purchase, through multi channel branding and multiple performance solutions.
- Advancing pricing strategies to evolve existing offers, add new products and grow
- Developing pricing strategies with the largest travel brands and thousands of hotel properties worldwide.
- Partner with global commercial leaders to evaluate price sensitivity
- Understand competitive pricing and test new pricing strategies.
- Build and iterate on rate cards for new and existing products.
- Implement and improve internal processes to track pricing feedback and monitor compliance.
- You will be at the center of new client sign-ups, campaign performance and customer renewals
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding of the AdTech industry and AdTech pricing strategies.
- Knowledge of SAAS business concepts and pricing tactics.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or a related area
- 5+ Years Experience as a pricing manager / analyst
- Experience with large data sets
- Strong computer skills with experience using Google Apps, MS Office, SalesForce and Tableau
- Give Back: 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- IATA Travel Discount
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days