Principal Analytics Leadership - Optimizing Engagement
Intelletec has teamed up with Healthcare firm whom are building the largest analytics capabilities in the US
- Opportunity to work on one of the premier programmes with C-level visibility, focused on commercial impact within Medicare
- A Business going through a $70 Billion-dollar merger yet with opportunities akin to a hypergrowth startup
The Clinical analytics group uses an industry leading, scalable data platform and tools to glean insights from our large array of data sources, including medical claims, prescriptions, demographics, and surveys. From these insights and understanding of the business needs, you would provide strategic leadership, manage and be responsible for the design and evaluation of innovative engagement strategies across various care management programs.
You would act as a cross-functional team lead working with business stakeholders, other analytics groups, and data engineering to launch test and learn pilots with a focus on measurability. You would provide mentoring and guidance in the development of mathematical and statistical approaches to study design and evaluation with the goal of promoting higher nurse engagement which will lead to better health outcomes and lower costs for our members.
The work environment is fast-paced, collaborative, and iterative, requiring quick learning, adaptability, and creativity. You would be part of an expanding team, with plenty of opportunities to interact with project stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Components of the role
- Leads development and execution of new and/ highly complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes
- Establishes analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses
- Manage highly complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation & testing
- Applies in-depth knowledge of systems and products to consult and advise on additional efforts across organization/enterprise
- Motivates team members and probes into technical details, and mentors others to do the same.
- Provides thought leadership and direction for analytic solutions, tools and studies
- Anticipates and solves strategic and high-risk business problems with broad impact on the business area by applying leading-edge theories and techniques to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions
- Provides guidance to develop enterprise-wide analytics strategy and roadmap
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information/solutions related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology/ business solutions.
What you need to succeed:
- 12+ or more years of experience aplying actionable insight using Analytics
- Master’s or PhD degree
- Demonstrates advanced in-depth specialization mathematical analysis methods, study design, randomization, stratification, statistical analyses, and matching techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge on health care industry, products, systems, business strategies and products
- Expertise in innovating and implementing novel machine learning techniques
- Expertise in advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources
- SQL and database querying a must
- Expert level experience with SAS, SQL, Python, R, or HIVE
- Superior skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and external health care environment
- Superior ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Very competitive base, bonus, equity and benefits.