Intelletec has teamed up with one of the US’s leading and largest healthcare companies going through the largest technological transformation in their history.
This opportunity lies within a cutting-edge group as part of a partnership with one of the valleys tech giants – an app developed that leverages sensor and medical data in order to create personalized health recommendations for millions. Here there lies a powerful rewards mechanism to incentivize our members to stay active and complete key healthy actions like getting a flu shot and adhering to medications.
What you'll do:
- Provides strategic leadership for the development, validation, and delivery of algorithms, statistical models, and reporting tools. Acts as the analytic team lead for highly complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks, providing individual mentoring in support of company objectives.
- Leads the development and execution of new and/or highly complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Establishes analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses. Manages highly complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation, and testing.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of systems and products to consult and advise on additional efforts across organization/enterprise.
- Motivates team members and probes into technical details, and mentors others to do the same.
- Provides thought leadership and direction for analytic solutions, tools, and studies. Anticipates and solves strategic and high-risk business problems with a broad impact on the business area by applying leading-edge theories and techniques to investigate problems, detect patterns, and recommend solutions.
- Provides guidance to develop an enterprise-wide analytics strategy and roadmap. Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information/solutions related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology/ business solutions.
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.Strong organizational, management, and leadership skills. Superior skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment.
- Expertise in advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.Expertise in innovating and implementing novel machine learning techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the health care industry, products, systems, business strategies, and products.
- Demonstrates advanced in-depth specialization in mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling. Superior ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- 10 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline. Master’s degree or Ph.D. preferred.
- On offer is the opportunity to join a firm making aery competitive package, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits and more