The opportunity to drive the adoption of Machine Learning and Computer Vision at a leading technology company with a market cap of over $750M.
The firm in question provides innovative software and services for point-of-sale (POS), reservation and table management, property management (PMS), inventory and procurement, workforce management, analytics, document management, and mobile and wireless solutions exclusively to the hospitality industry.
Senior Applied Scientist who has deep passion for building machine-learning solutions and can help us take our products to the next level. In this role, you will
- Conduct hands-on data analysis and design machine-learning models.
- Work closely with software engineers on detailed requirements, technical designs and solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and research new machine learning approaches to drive innovation.
- Help drive adoption of Machine Learning across the company.
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Analytics or Computer Science with Machine Learning specialization or related discipline. A PhD is preferred.
- 6+ years hands-on experience in building Machine Learning solutions.
- 4+ years’ experience with data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complex analysis.
- Strong coding knowledge, experience with Azure or AWS machine learning pipelines.
- Excellent understanding of convolution neural networks and other machine vision algorithms and methodologies.
- Experience working effectively with science, data processing, and software engineering teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and solutions.
- Proven hands on experience working with large data sets and training models.
- Ability to extract the practical implementation information from academic papers.
- Interest in working on embedded systems.
- Proven track record of executing complex projects.
Competitive base salary with stock package and annual bonus program.