One of the world's leading media and entertainment companies working within the development, marketing and production of a wide variety of media to a global audience is seeking a Principal Quality Engineer to join their Audience team in their world renowned NY office.
As the Principal Quality Engineer, you will be directly responsible for quality engineering practices, test scripts and frameworks, and executions of software and data testing across multiple products. As the Principal Quality Engineer you will lead a team to both analyze and take charge of long-term opportunities, and helping with the core QE when needed. You will be analytical and data driven in your role and understand how best to manage a team whilst applying knowledge from different domains to new technical subjects.
Principal Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Principal, Quality Engineering for multiple products, leading the quality engineering team.
- Develop and code the testing services under the leadership of the Chief Architect
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Qualifications/Requirements • Bachelor¹s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10+ years of software development experience, as a quality engineer or manager
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and
- Experience with Big data testing methodology a big plus
- Experience with Jira a must
If you are interested in the Principal Quality Engineer role please apply directly to this advert