New York City
Our team is at the heart of everything we do here at Intelletec - joining us means you will be too.
What makes Intelletec a great place to work?
- An amazing collaborative team of experienced people who are together to help and support each other
- A supportive culture that enables you to develop, no matter how experienced you are (that’s everyone from our juniors to our CEO!)
- We work with fast-growing and exciting startups across San Francisco, New York, and London
- Great benefits including a wellness allowance, WFH days, company incentive trips to places such as Tokyo and amazing offices
Why are we hiring for this office / this role?
In a nutshell - growth. Our hiring strategy is simple, we don’t chase growth by hiring onto cold desks or cold markets, we develop our business areas and look to bring amazing people into our team as they expand.
The Role & what you’ll be doing
- Our “first official feet on the ground” in our new office in New York - we will be staffing up quickly, and also relocating some of our team from LA and London offices very shortly after you join.
- We have a strong client base in NYC already, and this role will be able to take advantage of the ground-work we have been putting in for a while now.
- Working with some of the fastest-growing tech businesses around, you will be helping to build their Software, Data or Design teams, and continuing our business development efforts
- Working alongside our hugely successful team, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the best!
What’s on offer for you
Let’s face it, this is always the most important part:
- Very competitive Base Salary
- Industry-leading uncapped commission schedule (ok, we don’t know every structure, but this one’s pretty damn good!)
- Multiple yearly incentive trips for our top performers - take a look at our LinkedIn page for recent highlights!
- Professional development & growth - our team has a wealth of experience and we all want to share it to help each other grow.