New York City
Intelletec is a fast-growing staffing agency who work with Technology Startups located in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and London. Our team combines over 50 years of experience and this role will work alongside our Head of Mobile to grow our mobile division across San Francisco, Los Angeles & New York markets.
Technology is important to our clients, but also to us. We utilize the best and most efficient tools to help make your job easier and can honestly say that we will be able to show you a few things that you won't know!
Intelletec is on the lookout to hire a full-time Principle Recruiter to set up our new office in New York City. You will work in a fast-growing agency that has an established presence in the New York market and already working with fast-growing startups and successful Enterprise clients on contingent, retained and project-based roles.
Our team comprises over 30 years of combined experience and we like to think that we are a step ahead of our competition.
We’re flexible about what market this role will be based in - anything from software development to fintech - and you will benefit from day one from our existing relationships with some of the most exciting startups in New York City.
We are looking for someone, who has experience working in your market and can speak the language of your candidates, is self-motivated and is happy sourcing candidates or generating new business, and has team leader or manager experience. We have the setup to enable you to hit the ground running in your first week and expect you to be able to make an impact very quickly.
What can we offer
- Full training program delivered in all aspects of recruitment, IT and account management
- Big billing environment – focus on retained, exclusive and project-based recruitment!
- Supportive team - Everyone in the team genuinely supports each other's success, we help in any way we can to ensure we are all at the top
- 360 recruitment consultant role
- Provide accurate forecasts and rationale behind them
- Prospect and build relationships with Fast-Growing Startups in New York
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Develop and manage one’s recruitment strategies to build an effective pipeline of candidates
- Conduct in-depth interviews to evaluate, identify and summarise relevant experience and hard and soft skills
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalize arrangements between client and candidates
- Oversee the hiring process from start to finish including: resume formatting assistance, coordination of interview times, as well as follow up on submittals, interview times, and feedback
What we are looking for / the Individual
- A consistent high-achieving billing record
- A confident and outgoing nature
- Ability to build successful relationships
- Strong communicator
- Passionate about Software Engineering
- Strong strategic mind coupled with a passion for leading from the front
- Ability to think outside the box
- A self-motivated and hard-working disposition
Salary & Rewards
- Opportunity for career progression
- Uncapped Commission with no thresholds
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly incentives
- All expenses paid monthly lunch clubs
- Quarterly trips to Las Vegas, Tokyo, Hawaii & Thailand